Sunday 21 April 2013

Divided pages


I recently started scrapbooking my wedding and "mini-moon".  I was dying for an excuse to break out these divided page protectors!  

This "page" is of our morning at the Natural History Museum.

On the top right is a postcard from the gift shop and below that a panel that I used the double embossing technique again:


I started with a piece of black cardstock and did the double embossing technique with Iridescent Ice embossing powder.


I stamped the peacock from the World Treasures stamp set in Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise and Pumpkin Pie inks and also used some dazzling details.  I layered the different colours up.   I stuck this on a piece of FanFair DSP and added some journalling.


I also added a couple of photos we took at the museum of Dippy the Dino and then along the left hand side a strip of International Bazaar DSP and stamped "MUSEUM" using the Morning Post Alphabet stamp set in Whisper White ink onto Night of Navy cardstock.


 To find out more about Stampin' Up! or to place an order please email me on stephanie.emma6@sky.com


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the double-emboss technique you've used, looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. excuse me just thought i ѕhould make you alеrt to that уour twittеr button isn't working unexpectedly?

    My web site: Buy Online

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments I love receiving them xxx