Wednesday 3 April 2013

Special Offer!!!




Hello,  

Hope you are all had a lovely Easter and are having a good week!


My diary is so full for April and May that I am unable to take any further bookings for workshops in these two months.  To make up for any disappointment however I will be offering 10% OFF ALL PRODUCTS during April and May!

Don't forget that both of the current catalogues only run until the end of June and so items you *really* *really* NEED may then retire forever!  Take the opportunity to get them before they go by taking advantage of my 10% discount offer during April and May.

Just drop me an email on stephanie.emma6@sky.com and I will get right back to you!!



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments I love receiving them xxx