Wednesday 9 January 2013

My Little Valentine limited time promotion!

Do you like my new website???????
 
Finally feel happy after trying lots of different things the last few months, this is here to stay!
 
Unfortunately it has meant that I have lost my followers so if you wouldn't mind following me again please.... :) (Click "Join This Site" at the bottom of this page to sign up to follow)
 
I will give away a prize to a random follower every 25 followers up to 100 and every 50 thereafter!
 
Now on to a new promotion from Stampin' Up! for a limited time only!!
 
My Little Valentine


The exclusive My Little Valentine stamp set has been introduced for a very short time and is only available until 21 January 2013.



What's more you will receive a FREE Sealed with Love Simply Sent kit (RRP £8.25)



That means it's just £9.95 for the stamp set AND Simply Sent!



Contact me to order yours and don't forget it's only available until 21 January!



While the stamps are called My Little Valentine these stamps are suitable for other occasions as only one of the four is specifically Valentines.

2 comments:

  1. Love the new website! Congrats on finalising it! It's really hard to press 'live' sometimes isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a mission finding a designer who could do a website and blog to match because for some reason they dont do blogger but the fabulous Kirsty Wiseman does and I love whay she's done with it :) means I can get posting all the things I've been saving while I didn't know what was happening eith it! Xxx

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments I love receiving them xxx