Friday 11 January 2013

Thank you


Hello and Happy Friday!!!

The weekend is almost here!

Thank you to those who have followed my blog - please scroll to the bottom of this page and click "Join this site" if you haven't and would like to follow me - I'd love it if you would!!

Today I have a very simple thank you card to share that I made a few of to send customers to thank them for their orders so far this month:


On a naturals white card base I stuck a piece of designer series paper from the 'Patio Party' range.  To this I had stuck a strip of 7/8" Natural Cotton Ribbon (only available until the end of this month!).

I then stamped the 'Thank you' sentiment from the Curly Cute stamp set onto the ribbon in Midnight Muse ink.

Finally I stamped a butterfly from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set onto Midnight Muse cardstock using the Whisper White craft pad (LOVE that effect!) and punched it out using the co-ordinating Elegant Butterfly punch.

A fairly quick and simple card but how gorgeous is that paper?????


If you would like to know more about any of the products or to place an order please contact me.


Have a great weekend!!


Steph x

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments I love receiving them xxx