Thursday 21 February 2013

Bad blogger!

I am so sorry that I haven't blogged much recently!

It's shameful as I should be showing you all the fabulous Saleabration freebies available!

My excuse is that I'm getting married in 15 days so things have been a little manic around these parts...  However the wedding crafts are almost complete and as soon as they are I will be 100% Spring Catalogue focussed (I have a massive hawl from the new Spring/Summer catalogue and can't wait to play with it and show you the gorgeousness in there!!!

Hopefully I'll get a chance at the weekend or early next week and I have some ideas up my sleeve for some projects so will be sure to share those for you.

Until then here are a few cards using saleabration freebies - don't forget that until 22 March for every £45 spend you can choose a free item from the exclusive saleabration items (which will NEVER be available to purchase) and a few items from the main catalogue.

 
 
This card uses a card base, twine and gems from the Happy Hello Simply Sent card kit.
 
I also used a circle and scalloped circle punch and the sentiment from Occasions Alphabet stamp set.
 
Finally.... I stuck a piece of glimmer paper under the card blank to give it a bit more sparkle!!
 
 
This card I have seen a lot of on the internet and had to CASE the design!

Using the Patterned Occassions stamp set I stamped the plaster three times and cut it out.

The rest of my card is a Whisper White card base,  a piece of Tangerine Tango card stock and another piece of Whisper White torn into two.  I then stamped the "recover rapidly" sentiment in Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango and Rich Razzleberry to match the plasters!
 

 
This card is another Whisper White card base with then a piece of Island Indigo card stock under a piece of the Sycamore Street Designer Series paper. 
 
The image and sentiment from Patterned Occasions was stamped in Tangerine Tango onto Whisper White, matted onto a piece of Island Indigo with the Tangerine Tango ribbon from the Sycamore Street ribbons and buttons pack added.

Finally a pearl in the middle of my ribbon flower.
 

 
I had so much fun with my ribbon flower that I carried on and made three more using the ribbons from the Sycamore Street ribbon and button pack.  In the centre of each flower I added a Vintage Faceted Button (also available as a saleabration freebie!!)
 
I cut strips of the Sycamore Street DSP as stems for the flowers and finally stamped in Rich Razzleberry 'Happiest Birthday' from the Apothecary Art stamp set and 'Mum' from the For My Family stamp set.
 

 
Finally..... Using the Happy Hello Simply Sent card kit again!
 
I stamped the sentiment from the Vintage Verses saleabration set and cut it using the Window Frames framelits dies.
 
 
Just a reminder of the freebies you can get during saleabration for each £45 you spend:
 

 
I still have availability for workshops and parties on the following dates if you are interested get in touch!!
 
Available dates for a saleabration party/workshop:
Tuesday 26th February
Saturday 2nd March
Sunday 3trd March
Wednesday 13th March
Monday 18th March
Tuesday 19th March
Wednesday 20th March
Thursday 21st March
Friday 22nd March
 
Don't forget if you are interested in signing up as a Stampin' Up! demonstration Saleabration is the best time of the year to do it!  To find out more about the benefits of joining my team please email me on stephanie.emma6@sky.com
 
 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments I love receiving them xxx