Wednesday 23 January 2013

Saleabration is here!!!!!!

Saleabration is here and this year it is bigger and better than ever before!!!

From now until 22 March for every £45 spent on Stampin' Up! products you can receive a free product.  This year the choice includes exclusive stamp sets, designer series paper, ribbon and button set, embossing folder and punch!  In addition to this there are also some products from the annual catalogue you can also earn for free!

Here is a summary of the products available as freebies for a £45 spend during saleabration:



The details of these will remain on my Special Offers page above for the duration of the offer if you want to come back later and take another look!

In the meantime here is the second of my saleabration cards (for the first see my previous post which also uses a different stamp from the same set)


This card uses four of the exclusive Saleabration products available:

- Patterned Occasions stamp set
- Vintage Verses stamp set
- Sycamore Street designer series paper
- Sycamore Street ribbon & button pack

To find out more or place an order to earn your own Saleabration free products contact me!


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. EEEk I must sort my list out and I know I'll spend enough for a freebie!! I'll sort it over the weekend and email you! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments I love receiving them xxx