Wednesday 20 March 2013

WOYWW - craft room tour!

A lot of my customers ask me what my craft room is like and as my blog is fairly new I thought I'd give everyone a look around, and hopefully make some new friends!
 
My craft room is mainly made up of 3 Ikea units and my desk.
 
 
 
This is the view from the door as you enter the room where you can see two of the units and my desk.

This is the view from the other side, you can see the third unit, my paper storage rack, the drawers I keep all my catalogues and business supplies in, and a hint of the rails that are on the wall in front of my desk!

 
As the phenomenon of WOYWW is about what is ON your desk, here is the desk shot!  Not a lot on there, as a result of just tidying up! EDIT: thank you for the compliments on my desk my lovely Mum got it for me a few years ago, its from ikea.
 
You might be able to spot my little craft room buddy sat on the floor in front of the drawers though....?
 

 
Here he is.... he was less than impressed by my tidying or the impromtu photo shoot and soon ran off to hide under the arm chair:
 
 
The armchair was meant to be for Mr Boots to come and sit with me in the craft room but more often BunnyBoots perches on there watching the TV! (Or hides underneath it ripping up magazines!)
 

Here's a close up of the scrapbook layout I was working on.  Mr Boots and I got married almost 2 weeks ago and I loved this photo so much I just had to print and scrap it straight away!  I am looking forward to many more wedding pages but I think this will be my favourite!
 
 

 
I used More Amore designer series paper for the base, with a square of Primrose Petals on top of that.  The heart on top of the heart doily is also cut from the More Amore paper.  The rest is all from the Artisan Embellishment kit apart from the Flower Trim which I sprayed with Pink Pirouette reinker as it is so similar to my dress which was covered with ribbon flowers but was pale pink!



 
In the unit behind my desk I keep all my stamps, tools, stamp cleaner (and various other dangerous liquids!), markers, Big Shot and all sorts!  I have a little display on the top of my favourite things.  A number of owls (including one in the cage!), a wedding card received from a good friend Helen - there will be more joining but shamefully haven't unpacked that bag yet as I took all the cards that arrived before the wedding to the hotel with me to display!

The butterfly picture on the end was made by my friend Harvey who is 3 years old and just to the left of that is:

 
My display of ATCs made by my Auntie Dionne!  Aren't they amazing?

 
On the unit nearest the door is my inkpads, ribbons, embellishments and paper storage!

 
In the other corner is my TV and rails holding my punches and what not.  You might notice that while there are cupboards and boxes in the bottom half of the other units the end ones are left free on this unit:
 
 
That is because Bunny Boots has his bedroom/bathroom/private area behind the TV and likes to use these two squares as his way in and out (or just to perch and watch over his kingdom!)

 
Here's a sneaky shot of his space behind the TV! (For all the naysayers just to prove it's not filthy and disgusting having a house bunny!  As you can see he's very happy and at home!! ~ and perfectly toilet trained!!!)
 
 
Thank you for popping by to see my room I look forward to hopping through all of yours although it may not be until this evening!  I promise I will be back for future WOYWWs but I can't promise it will ever be this tidy again!!!!!!!!!
 
If anyone ever needs a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, crafty friend or to place an order for the products used on my layout or any other Stampin' Up! products you can contact me on stephanie.emma6@sky.com or www.facebook.com/stampinboots or I am also on Twitter @Stampinboots
 
Don't forget there are only 2 days left of saleabration after today to get a free item with each £45 spent!

Stephanie-Emma x

 
Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket 
 

37 comments:

  1. Fab tour lovely, great to see it all! I love your storage, I want some!! That is one cute Bunny Boots! Enjoy desk hopping. Take care Zo xx 87

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fabulous crafty space hun! I'm soooo jealous of your desk :). Have fun with WOYWW, must have a go at that myself one of these days xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe lots of my storage was inspired by plans of your craft room! Gotta love Ikea!! My desk is Ikea too! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Omg love your space and what an adorable bunnY!!!!!! How cute! I bet you will have tons of cute Easter pics this year hehe happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your space looks so clean neat and tidy and the bunny is just soooo lovely
    Jackie17

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!! i want to come and play in your beautiful craft room - it is gorgeous, but the actual desk is simply just stunning!! and i love your pretty, lil bunny :)
    thanks for dropping by already and leaving a lovely comment - i really appreciate it!
    happy WOYWW and have a great week :)
    no. 7

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for sharing your craft room and your crafting buddy with us I must say it all looks so lovely that I am sure bunny loves sharing the space with you.
    Your wedding scrap page is so pretty you both look lovely
    Have a wonderful WOYWW
    Ria #44

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tour, I love seeing other crafty rooms and your is lovely as is your adorable bunny! Rebecca 58

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely crafting room & having a cute bunny for company as well you can't ask for more really. Happy woyww jill #15

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great space to work in and thank you for showing it to us all. I don't think your lovely bunny would like my room, he would struggle to find enough space on the floor to move around. Thank you for your visit and kind comment. xx Maggie #32

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bunnyboots is so lovely, as is your craft room. Congrats on getting married so recently, you both look very happy in your wedding photo. Thanks for your visit. Anne x #34

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Stephanie-Emma - Gorgeous craft room thanks for the tour. Ikea decked out my craft room too!!! Do you think they have any idea how we crafters love them? Bunny boots is sooooo cute. If he likes magazines you better hope he doesn't develop a taste for scrapbook papers!!!! Thank you for popping to visit me. Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 36

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Stephanie ! thanks for stopping by ! great to see you craft room - wow you are so neat & tidy - you put me to shame ! Welcome to the world of WOYWW ! Ali #22

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hullo there Stephanie,
    A great creative space today, so much storage felt I needed a map to find my way around!
    Thanks so much for popping over and for sharing ~ happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz.x #25

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL, ok, you win the prize for the prettiest desk top I have ever seen, although it's so pretty I would hate to mess it up! I didn't know that bunnies could be toilet trained, and he sure is a cutie pie! Thanks for visiting me today, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have so much space....your room is just amazing - good thing you don't "do" messy crafting like me, if that were mine it would be in a right state in no time!. great wedding photo scrap page! Helen, 8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Helen it does still get messy but BunnyBoots helps keep it tidy because I can't leave anything on the floor! It's actually a small room but the ikea units give so much storage! :) x

      Delete
  16. What an amazing scrapping space you have, love the bunny, he is so cute, we used to have a bunny as a house pet and they are such clean furry bundles and so well behaved, makes me miss ours.

    Thanks for visiting me and happy WOYWW
    Eliza 24

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a fabulous craft space, I too am an Ikea storage fan but yours is ace( i need one of those units and that paper storage is fab. Such organisation too,a women after my own heat. belated woyww wishes and congratulation the wedding scrapbook page looks beautiful .cute bunny too. Andrea #'2

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi ... what a grand tour of your lovely crafting room - just fabulous. Many congratulations on your recent wedding too - lovely scrap page. Happy WOYWW and thanks for visiting me too. Gill x #41

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gosh, what a brilliant and well organized craft room! Love the IKEA units (we have three here too, holding our loads of books in the living room)!!! Your craft room participator is so cute sitting beside your desk!

    Happy crafting and thanks for your visit!

    die amelie x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Staphanie-emma, I thought I was dreaming of my perfect tidy craft room then I woke up and realised it wasn't mine after all - boo hoo! Its beautiful thanks for the tour. Bunny boots is so cute and he looks like he rules the house, but how good are his crafting skills:)I spy little owls watching you from the top of one of your units, what a hoot! Congratulations on your recent wedding and thanks for your visit. Hugs Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on your recent nuptials!! Your LO is lovely, really pretty and romantic :) awwwwwww
    I think you win the prize for the neatest, most organised craft room! Your storage is amazing...it doesn't half save time when you know where everything is straight away!
    Thanks for popping by :)
    LLJ 45 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful stamping area! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Stephanie-Emma

    First of all many congratulations on your recent marriage and don't you look absoluately the most beautiful bride and handsome hubby !

    Secondly what a gorgeous house bunny, I used to have two bunnies, Dusty and Biffa, and before that Chloe who lived with a guinea pig or two called Holly and Rosie. I still miss them, they really are adorable, we have a yorkshire terrier dog and he was always so jealous of Dusty and Biffa but I did let them come indoors when he was confined and they were super cute and super tame.

    Thirdly I have to say your craft room is fabulous and I love that it is so tidy and neat - that's me all over, I hate mess and clutter - I am such a neat freak!

    Thanks for stopping by

    K #78

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your desk and your room! Another Ikea fan I see. I'm intrigued by the paper racks that fit in the expedit - where did you get them from if you don't mind sharing? Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa-Jane!

      The paper trays in the expedit are Display Dynamics trays xxx

      Delete
  25. What a lovely craft room, bunny is cute too. Thanks for visiting the bears this week.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow. What a great craft room. Thanks for the tour! Your little bunny is just so dang cute! I know that bunnies are house trainable. Now, how could anyone think he's filthy? He has the perfect little place to escape to if he desires privacy.

    Thanks for visiting me already. I'm slowly getting around to desks.

    Happy WOYWW
    Peace,
    Kay (48)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your room. i must get some of them ikea box furnitures, looks really great. Love the bunny too,

    ReplyDelete
  28. Brilliant space, Steph! Thanks so much for sharing! Bunny Boots is a doll! In the picture where he is laying on his side, he looks like a baby piglet. I hope that's okay to say, since I think both baby piglets and bunnies are adorable! Thanks for coming by my blog; i you haven't done it, you should click on the tab to go inside the Playhouse ~ you'll see why I am in love with how organized your space is! A girl after my own heart!

    Have a wonderful week! (And congratulations on the recent wedding!) Darnell #42

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow what a fabulous workspace - so very organised. I love the fact that your bunny gets to share your home and keeps you company while crafting. Congratulations on your wedding - beautiful LO.

    Thanks for popping by my blog.

    Linda #68

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow! Your workroom is fabulous and I want to move in please! I don't mind mucking Bunnyboots out either, I have 8 chickens (not house hens though) so am well used to that side of animal ownership!!
    Congratulations on your wedding. Love your layout.
    Thanks for calling by.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your room is fabulous. I really enjoyed my tour. Bunnyboots is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your gorgeous pink and white room! It looks SO cheerful! And your bunny is very cute too!
    Thanks for dropping by, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Cool craft room! Thanks for the tour. Such a cute bunny. :) a bit late finishing my visits. Happy WOYWW! Nan #3

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love your craft room, that wedding page is beautiful, congratulations.
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments I love receiving them xxx