Monday 21 January 2013

Sale-a-bration sneak peek!!

Today to share I have a fairly simple card to show you a sneak peek of one of the exclusive Sale-a-bration sets.  Sale-a-bration launches tomorrow so if you're not sure what I am talking about then pop back tomorrow to find out more!

(If you have ordered from me previously or requested the Spring/Summer catalogue then you should have received this and a sale-a-bration leaflet from me.  If you haven't and would like them please email me your address!)



On my card I used the Top Note die with Champagne glimmer paper (only available until the end of this month).  I then stamped in Pink Pirouette a shape from the Everything Eleanor stamp set and the "Congratulations Smarty Pants" jeans are from an exclusive sale-a-bration stamp set and I added a piece of ribbon to match the jeans :)

Check back tomorrow to see more exclusive sale-a-bration sets that you can earn free for each £45 spend on Stampin' Up! products.  Contact me to place an order!!

I made this card for the "New" challenge at Crafty Boots Challenges to use something new (new stamps).



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Such a fun card. Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zo, I wasn't sure about this stamp at first but love it now! Xxx

      Delete
  2. It is great to see your cards, I am so pleased I have found your blog. This jeans stamp is so cute and I love glimmer paper - it is amazing that this fabulous Champagne colour is being retired.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Dionne the champagne is my favourite. I'm hoping they'll bring it back in the future but going to stock up this week just in case!!

      Delete
  3. You are so neat!!! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know! I find messy crafts really tough... the actual mess left behind in craft doesn't bother me but all my cards seem to need to be neat and precise! Xxx

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments I love receiving them xxx