Wednesday 27 March 2013

Secret Garden


I made this layout using the Secret Garden stamp set.  There are also matching framelits to go with this stamp set but I failed to remember this until I'd cut them all out!! 

I used watercolor wonder crayons to create the background and also to colour the flowers.


I used a 12"x12" sheet of Canvas Creations for this page but I think it would have worked just as well on plain Whisper White.  I did love working with the canvas though and can't wait for more experiments with it.


I LOVE the watercolor crayons and the effect they gave and was impressed with how well they worked on the canvas!

Hope you're all having a good day!

Stephanie-Emma x



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! I just got this bundled set in and can't wait to try it. I've seen so many awesome samples using it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments I love receiving them xxx